I believe Groupee offers volume pricing when ordering 5+ licenses (from an email i had back with the sales department a year or so back).

One license is for one site, its standard with the type of product.

There are several "why should I buy ubb other than _____" threads on this site, some quick reasons:
The level of support is unmatchable, where else can you talk with the lead developer anytime you need? Where else will you get the style and type of support, let alone have a say in the way the product works? Everyone else is in it for the money, Rick however is the original creator of UBB.Threads, it's his baby as it's always been, he wants to see it be the best it can be.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!