feature requests can be made anytime by posting in the feature/sugguestion forum.

As an admin you can edit the template files to make changes, this would include the "deticking of the mark as edited" box.

Convert license is greyed out as the price varies based on your license type. If you have a silver license, it costs less to upgrade to a gold license than from a standard license; hence why you have to click the box and login with your license, so a proper price can be displayed.

The UBB prices for UBB.Threads has remained about the same for quite the while.

There are converters in the member area, these are currently just for UBB.Threads6.5, UBB.Classic 6.7, and PHPBB. Rick has stated that the next converter on the block is the vBulletin one.

When you get access to the member area, you have full access to:
UBB.Classic 6.7.x Final
UBB.Threads 6.5.x Final
UBB.Threads 7.x Releases (and public betas)

Groupee has one downloadable product and one hosted product, the hosted product is for people who don't want to have to bother with maintenance, and the downloadable is for people who want more power.

There isn't a stock manner to display active topicson an external page, short of the recenttopics island; if you know how to code php/mysql it's relitively easy to make such an addon.

As ian noted, you only need to renew member area access when you want to download an update; you don't HAVE to renew member area access if you don't wnat to and it is always your choice to do so.

Your license is yours forever once you buy it, it's good for one operating installation at a time, you can use the software indefinately (unlike some other license-ware forum solutions).

Also, if you depend on search engines for traffic, not to mention if you don't want to be hectic on your server resources), i'd keep total topics to show per page under 15 or so (10-25 is good for search engine food).

If you use the quick reply, and don't reply specifically to a post (using its quick reply button) it will attach your post to the last post on the thread (for threaded-mode compatability).

I'm not sure what you mean by multiquote though...

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!