Here's an interesting little story about my experience with Godaddy on this issue:

This morning the pages were taking a while (>20 sec.) to load up again. I called Godaddy again and they said the server had 5 times the normal load this am.

Well yesterday, in my frustration...well I wasn't that frustrated, but I read an article a couple of weeks ago about Godaddy founder, Bob Parsons, and he seems like a real take-care-of-business type of person. I decided to go to his blog and submit a comment about my experience the last few weeks with my hosting account. I submitted the comment on a totally unrelated blog entry of his. A few minutes ago I received a phone call from a nice fellow, (his name escapes me right now) who told me he read my blog comment and read my emails about my problems. He told me they were going to relocate my site to another server. If I had any more problems I could email him at president@godaddy.com.

So I'm impressed and now they've probably got a customer for life. I've used them for a couple of other sites and have been pleased. Any way I just thought I'd share this story and commend them for taking care of their customers. smile