Originally Posted by Basil
Rick when I do that same search with my site I get exactly 6 results and none of them are threads! HELP!!!! (You've got a PM)

Well, I'm definitely not a search engine expert. I do see that they've at least indexed your cfrm (main forum page), but nothing beyond that. What little I know is only what I've read to make sure that threads is compliant and can be indexed. I've heard of stories where it can take several months up to a year for a site to be reindexed after a big change. All of your old links are still in Google so people are still getting to your forums from there.

A big thing I've read about is making sure you have back links that link to your forums. Could be as simple as adding it to your signature here as the more links you have on external sites pointing back to your site the more you'll get indexed.

Beyond that, I don't know a heck of a lot. Gizmo knows more than I do as I wouldn't even know what to put into a robots.txt file. I do see Google indexing this site and we're not doing anything other than the fact we do have a lot of back links to the site from everyone that runs threads. It still hasn't completely reindexed this site as that will take a while, but it's able to navigate around so all I could do is guess as to why it hasn't started respidering your forums yet.