Can i just ask if its going to be a while then cant
you bring some of the good idea's from DEV into play,
after all someone has done the coding for you.

I mean making it stock,
we love the stuff over there, but dancing around it while
we upgrade is a pain, get more of the stuff in as stock.

Then as your Doing the UI and Blogs at least there is something
new to work with.

I'm not sure how many could actually put up with another
wait like the re-write with the permissions and i should add (Working Permissions).

The Polls
I think its safe to say you can see why i don't use polls
too often on our own forums? As there open to abuse.
Maybe they need a look at too wink (Lessons learned n all).


And for the life of me i still can not see why
we cant have Notifies all in one place and that's online.

If i'm viewing my forums i can act.
What's the point if i read an e-mail and cant view my forums? (Work restrictions).

We should be able to manage everything from the one place.
Not e-mail says this and the forum say nothing.
Its the only thing in the system that doesn't get listed,
but yet its one of the most important things to monitor.

I can watch a Forum
I can watch a Topic
I can watch a User

and i can see every post that falls under a watch " "
I can see when someone has sent me a pm.
But i cant tell when someone has Notified us of a post?

How crazy is that?

It can be done Custom Moderators Nofiy
I doubt it will work for 7.4 but there yu go.



BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo