Well, I think those who voted honestly such as my self were under the impression that we actually had a voice.

I'm a small company as you had mentioned a while back. I'm not a big corporation like you are. I'm sure you had seen my crappy equipment too in the photo gallery but I will tell you this.

When I say I'm going to do something I do it. All that equipment you see there was not done over years, that was done in 4 months, out of my pocket by necessity. I promised my community more space, photo upload ability, more bandwidth, and a better site, I delivered 5 months ahead of schedule. I had no bank loans, no investors, no help, and no plan to fall back on. I promised, said I would do it and I did it.

Now to tell you something on a more personal note I charge nothing to all of my communities, I put up ad banners to try to recoup some of my expenses, I had placed a donation button on my site as a few members asked for it to help me defray the cost of the community. I did not want to do that.

I work 4 jobs, support my disabled wife, and fully support my home with just my income, but still a man of my word. I don't make excuses of any kind I just make it happen. I'm a redneck and we consider our word spoken as a contract.

I'm not wealthy and getting tired of thinking of how much more I will have to spend to deliver what I was led to believe I would have at a certain time.

Yes I am angry, you and others are most likely tired of hearing me rant, perhaps I may get banned from here yet, I just really am tired of things said they will be delivered by many companies not just yours. I feel when I see the corp or incorp on a name how much of the shaft am I going to get. It always appears that way.

I'm a one man company and drove 215 one way miles to a customer to fix his internet connection so he could see his web site properly. That's the way I do business. I did it as I said to him on the phone, look if you can't get it right while talking to me on the phone I will personally drive out there and fix it for you. I did. He was happy, he is a customer for life.

I hate to sound like a bad dream but hey, This is the way I deal with my customers when I say it will be done.