Name some names of those with multiple login names. I'm sure if everyone knew who they are it most likely explain a lot in many different threads on the board.

Also most every community that I have ever been to strictly prohibit multiple log in accounts and if caught loose all accounts in the community forever.

Such activity can and usually kills a community in due time. I have seen this happen to many times all across the internet. One of the largest sites that allowed this was Excite Virtual Places community. It is gone now but was destroyed by a handful of users with many many log in names. That community had tens of thousands of registered legit users.

I wouldn't let it happen here for several reasons. I will mention a few. If you announced the Blogs or the UI won and then said you found out that some user(s) with multiple login names fixed the count then change to a different out come from your original announcement you can loose legit good customers from one or both sides of the fence.

Now you mentioned the shelving of the blogs, maybe, and I want blogs as some others that may not even have voted.... that could make those users angry and either no longer update or extend their licenses and so on.

Now I know large corporations have all kinds of money and those that want blogs as so small that it wouldn't hurt your company any but hey that's the way it is, people go where they see things that are gunna happen for them. Take that away and oh well.

Do what you want, I will wait and see if your future products meet my needs. I have 3 licenses.