Originally Posted by David Dreezer
My only comments about this whole thing is that I've noted that for some reason people think Rick is a big corporation. Granted, he's kind of tall, but he's one guy. Rick. He works on this at home. His big corporation consists of his wife and kids.

Yes, Groupee does the billing, provides the web space, and ticketing system, but Rick is support, website, author. The decisions are his and his alone, not some corporate faceless board room. This is one guy doing his best to serve his customer's needs.

And as for Rick being a man of his word... he said he would go the way the poll goes. Honest poll results. Not some skewed poll results that have been bent by one ballot stuffer who was trying to get his/her own way.

Hey, he has had the guts enough to come out with this, give him some credit.

Understand exactly where you are coming from - however can I please ask - what would happen to Threads if a) something happened to Rick or b) Rick decided to move onto a new challenge in his life.

I appreciate that this has been Rick's baby since I purchased the product as wwwthreads, but my concern is what would happen if he called it a day for whatever reason.

(I hope this does not happen any time soon!)