I understand the frustration and needing to vent. I've been doing this for long enough, I know when things don't go as planned what's to be expected.

Some things have been promised for quite a while, going back further than when blogs even came into the picture. This is why normally I didn't say too much about what was coming each version until development actually started since things change all the time. That's why I probably am not going to let on too much with the UI update because if I say something and it doesn't get in, then we're back in the same boat. Because some things have been a bit slow, this is why we have a few people working on things now.

I didn't hide the fact that from a programming standpoint it really made no sense to write the blogs, only to end up needing to rewrite them when we redo the UI. Heck, I even mentioned at one point that the blogs could probably go in at the same time as the rewrite since the whole My Stuff area is going to be redone anyways. That was the whole reasoning behind the poll in the first place.

When we first mentioned blogs, I really didn't think we'd need to be redoing the UI anytime soon, wasn't even in the big picture as I thought what we had would hold out for much longer than it has. Since the UI update became a pressing issue, it's kinda thrown a lot of things out of whack that I would have rather done before.

Anyways, not much more I can say. I'll eventually probably split all of this off into it's own topic. Hopefully everyone understands that I'm not doing this just to cause a stir. Something I started out of good intentions was thrown a curveball by a couple people, kind of like a rigged election.