Hi Ruben, yes its FP 2000 that I have too.

The universe must have been listening or we are connected as I was just thinking to myself that I wish someone had FP and could see what I see when I open web pages from the browser in front page and here you are saying you will try it out smile

I had to change mine to accept php so you may have to do the same. I found out how on the net and here is what I did:

In FrontPage 2000, choose "Tools..." from the "Options" menu. Click the "Configure Editors" tab.
Double-click on "htm".
In the "Command" field, select the entire line (this is the path to FrontPage on your computer), then hit Ctrl-C on your keyboard to copy the line.
Click the "Cancel" button to close the window.
Click the "Add..." button. You'll get the Add Editor Association window.
For File type, enter "php" (without the quotes, of course). In the Editor name field, enter "FrontPage". Then click in the Command field and hit Ctrl-V on your keyboard; this will paste the location of the FrontPage application into this field.
Click "OK"—you're done!

Hope that helps and I really appreciate you doing this to help me, what a star you are, thank you smile

What I would like to know is if you go to your own forum portal then click on file, you should see open with FP. Thats where I open websites if I want to use things from them. could you try the same please and then you will see what I see and maybe we can take it from there. Oh you have made my night grin
Thanks