Hello fellow UBB admins/mods. I'm rather stuck, and I hope this is the appropriate forum for this. I have a boxing forum, www.eliteboxingzone.com. I haven't had to log into the control panel for years, literally. I've decided I need to allow for new registrations because it's dead in there. Anyhow, I can't for the life of me remember my password for the control panel. I can log into my forum just fine, but not the control panel. There is no link on my version of UBB (6.7.1) for lost or forgotten passwords. My hosting company told me I need to contact UBB to fix this. So I tried to open a support ticket here on the website, it requires a license number and something else. I don't know/remember it, so I click the "did you forget your license number" link and it asks for my email address. I put in the only email addy I've ever used, it tells me it's not on file. There's no phone number, this forum seems the only route left open to me. Where do I go from here? If I could get in touch with someone from UBB I'm sure I could give them all my info and they could find me in the system, and maybe we could go from there.

Thanks for reading,

Shant