Also, I do see a lost password feature at your site. You have to log off ,then when you attempt to login you will see it.
I don't.(pause) Never mind scratch that.
You are using classic. I just looked. This gets easy.
If you can ftp to your site and see the folders and files.
You will find a folder called members.
In this is a file for each user in a format like
00001.cgi then 00002.cgi or something like that.
Usually the admin will be 00001 open that file in a text editor and you will see a list of data. For admins a couple of lines from the top you will see administrator or administrator write or versi visa.
If you look at that file you will see a email address ,you could use for lost password and or figure out your login and password by looking at the top few lines which have your display name login name and password.
The file is not encrypted.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers