Hello All,

I've been a user of your BBS software for some years now going back to early UBB. Great product and stellar small business operation which I like to support. Keep up the good work.

I'd like to add support for SmugMug embedded video. Looking at the file tags.php, it contains to video tags, markup and regex. I assume I can add an additional array instance (#4) there with new video tag and the embed code that SmugMug provides to embed its videos into HTML pages. Using mass copy of a previous instance with appropriate adjustments for SmugMug I can hopefully update tags.php.

I gather the install PHP script builds the SQL table for these tags by running tags.php and the process is table driven from then on. So the video drop down menu reads from this table and will include any new rows added. My question is about updating the table on an already installed BBS. I'm assuming I can't just run the tags.php script owing to certain things the calling install script sets up ahead of time.

If someone could weigh in on this with some guidance that would be very helpful. Would like not to puke the SQL database. Whence I get this running I'd be more than happy to pass back the updated tags.php for inclusion into your next release for those wishing to embed SmugMug videos. Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.

Best - Scott