My complaint on this isn't with you, Rick. You sold it. It isn't your responsibility any more.

My complaint is that F.N.G. has been totally unresponsive. Not a peep, not a hello, my name is. Nothing.

I've been involved with buying and selling businesses before. Rule number 1 is always introduce yourself and tell people who you are (and why they should trust you). Even if you have nothing else to say, at least say that. The fact that this person either refuses or is somehow unable, to be able to address the minimum amount that should be said is disheartening to us.

Hopefully he/she didn't buy this without even a clue as to what he intends to do with it. Impulse buying of a business is never a good buy for anyone except maybe the seller. This whole thing smells of an impulse buy by someone that shouldn't have.

I certainly hope that UBB isn't dead as it has been so much apart of my life, but I hear the proverbial fat lady warming up just off stage. All it would take is one half decent post buy the F.N.G. to quiet her, but I don't see it coming, unfortunately.

This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]