Originally Posted by Bert
Hi Gizmo,
Well hi there yourself tongue

The main reason I asked was my ex-girlfriend took me to the BMG in Boston for our first date. Well, she wasn't my ex then.
Mmm, sounds like a fun time actually, I've seen little shots of their shows on TV and it really looks quite great.

It's funny, because Ruben is so smart and literal on here that he took my question to be how to make the signature, lol.
Yeah, us GM's kind of take everything seriously, I was pretty sure one was going to answer it tongue.

Thanks for the answer. I guess I am trying to find the setting where I can keep mods from editing users. Should I do that with global mods as well.
The setting "Can edit users" in cp permissions will allow or disallow this. It's a group setting; personally i'd only ever allow admins or GM's access to edit users; mods generally wouldn't need to do such a thing unless you're plagued with spam.

I really, really apologize for all the questions. I was just made an admin by the owner -- I think appropriately -- but never got the tutorial.
That's why we're here, don't sweat. We made the wiki since there was no official documentation.

Why is it that when I go to the control panel and pick the UBB boards, it comes here? Is this the only board for UBB questions?
Well, this is the "official" user to user discussion forum for the UBB.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!