You should import into UBB.threads v7.0, anything below 7.3 should work (v7.3 introduced the Global Moderator permission); you should then upgrade your install to v7.7.x.

The importer tool was created for PHP4/5, it may not operate at all in PHP7 (UBB.threads itself was not compatible with PHP7 until v7.7).

It appears your error report was for a line with evaled code; a lot of webhosts lock down their systems these days (by way of PHPs "disable_functions"), does your account have access to eval(), exec()? I believe its standard for even cPanel to set them to be restricted by default ("show_source, system, shell_exec, exec")

You may be able to adjust Rubens values to something say closer to 1000 chunks on a host these days; if you're dealing with dedicated resources (VPS or Dedicated machine) you could probably get away with 2000 to make the import go faster... Either way it is going to take a huge chunk of time.

Since the importer should be run on UBB.threads versions prior to v7.7, the line about mysql.inc.php needing updated is not correct; its just not designed to be imported to the modern builds.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!