I think this has to do with your (newer) MySQL version; from what I can find by searching it doesn't like that we're allowing 255 chars for a varchar which is a primary index; could you try opening install/createtable.php and find:
Code
		REGISTRATION_FIELD varchar(255) not null primary key,

And replace that with:
Code
		REGISTRATION_FIELD varchar(100) not null primary key,

So we can see if it will allow the index length; these values haven't changed in eons, and we're not entirely sure your individual settings on your SQL server.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!