Again, mod security in general cannot be disabled on most servers, it does not make sense from a security standpoint to install a security module and allow your users to disable it outright. And yes mod_security is still used to this day by shared hosts.

This was all tested weeks ago, we attempted to make backups of the full path and a virtual path with the built in tools, this was all part of standard testing with what little access is allowed on the machine.

The end result is he must obtain a backup of his MySQL database directly from the host as an SQL dump in order to migrate to another provider. There is no way we're going to be able to get this data elsewhere.

I am quite aware that executing system commands are what is proving to be the issue here, we've already exhausted all of these tests weeks ago.

All that it seems you're attempting to do is provide false hope on an already stressful situation by completely ignoring that hands on services have already been attempted in the matter and ignored by you providing the same information that's can covered on my responses on the issue.

For note, this thread is outside of the scope of UBB.threads support, it has been left as a courtesy to the user. If the same posts are going to be just repeated this thread will be locked.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!