Building Communities Since 1997
Features
Purchase
Docs
Community
Support
Member Area
Register
Log In
UBB.threads PHP Forum Software Community
Forums
UBB.classic
UBB.classic 6 Support
How do I - upgrade to the next platform?
Search
Advanced Forum Search
Portal
Forums
Calendar
Active Threads
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Re: How do I - upgrade to the next platform?
#
89188
12/29/2005
6:08 PM
Joined:
Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Portland, OR; USA
Gizmo
Gizmo
Joined:
Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Portland, OR; USA
I certainly hope you're on a dedicated server if you're experiancing the type of load that i'm hearing...
I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums
:
A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads
:
UBBWiki
,
UBB Styles
,
UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services
: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Copy Link to Clipboard
Share Post on Facebook
Share Post on X (Twitter)
Share Post on Reddit
Entire Thread
Subject
Posted By
Posted
How do I - upgrade to the next platform?
agoldstraw
09/11/2005
4:26 PM
Re: How do I - upgrade to the next platform?
Charles Capps
09/11/2005
7:17 PM
Re: How do I - upgrade to the next platform?
RMM
12/28/2005
6:36 PM
Re: How do I - upgrade to the next platform?
agoldstraw
12/29/2005
4:31 PM
Re: How do I - upgrade to the next platform?
Gizmo
12/29/2005
10:08 PM
Re: How do I - upgrade to the next platform?
Chuck Weinstock
01/02/2006
7:45 AM
Re: How do I - upgrade to the next platform?
agoldstraw
01/02/2006
9:31 PM
Re: How do I - upgrade to the next platform?
Gizmo
01/02/2006
10:14 PM
Re: How do I - upgrade to the next platform?
agoldstraw
02/02/2006
10:52 PM
Re: How do I - upgrade to the next platform?
Anonymous
02/03/2006
4:07 PM
Re: How do I - upgrade to the next platform?
Maarten Bruins
02/20/2006
1:12 AM
Print Thread
Switch to Flat Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
News and Releases
Announcements
Changelog Discussions
Release Notes/Changelogs
Pre-Sales Questions
UBB.threads
Version 7/8 Support
Installation and Upgrade Support
Importer Support
Bug Reports
Fixed Bugs
Non Bugs
Resources and Customizing
How Do I?
Tutorials and Guides
Admin Zone
Style Packs
Language Packs
General
Suggestions and Feedback
Community Spotlight
Success Stories
Off Topic
Testing Forums
Test Forum
Subforum 1
Subforum 2
Moderated Test Forum
Photo Gallery
UBB.threads 6
Version 6 Support
Version 6 Bug Reports
UBB.classic
UBB.classic 6 Support
UBB.classic 5 Support
[Archived] UBB.classic News
[Archived] UBB.classic Bugs
View Profile
Private Message
Website
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Sending...
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Prevent anonymous users from browsing old threads?
by sw55 - 08/11/2026 4:06 PM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key:
Admin
,
Global Mod
,
Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Default Style
UBBT70
UBBT70 - Dark
UBBT70 - Light
UBBT75
UBBT75 - Crimson
UBBT75 - Lime
UBBT75 - Marshmallow
UBBT75 - Mocha
UBBT75 - Zen
UBBT76
UBBT76 - Burgundy
UBBT76 - Cobalt
UBBT76 - Open Ink
UBBT76 - Open Mint
UBBT76 - Pine
UBBT77
UBBT77 - Dark
UBBT80
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us
·
Forum Help
·
UBBCentral
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)