Originally Posted by Rick
Believe me, I've been putting the pressure on the documentation people to get that bit done wink As soon as I get the go-ahead I'll be packaging this up and throwing it into the download area without a moment to spare.

Bug reports have really slowed down, just working on a few minor things in that area and the images and styles. I know it's getting bad when I'm getting antsy and starting to think about 7.1 already. laugh

I don't like not having a definite answer to give. But as I mentioned before, after this version I'll be taking over the documentation as well so I will know everything wink

Rick - surely the person writing the docs must know - I can't see how it can take a month, to get basic docs - personally I desperately need to upgrade my forums from ubbt6x - I was trusting groupee that the beta would be out on June 15th - so with no new date, I have to look at my options. frown frown (I have to have the upgrade down within the next month - even if that is to a beta version and if that is not out my only option at the moment is VB (which trust me, I do not want - but have no other choice at the moment))