Marcel,
Trust me, those who couldn't wait jumped ship long ago. Sadly, Groupee will have to live with that fact as they struggle to regain their lost market share going forward. There are, however, still loyal admins out here committed to helping Groupee develop this product to its fullest potential. Telling us you're giving up and jumping to another product isn't going to get the documentation completed sooner, get Beta 1 released any quicker, or make the product any better. If you truely can't wait a few more days, then by all means jump ship. There'll be more cheese for the rest of us rats. smile

While I don't have as large a community as you apparently do, I too am eager to make the switch. Having run Classic for seven years now with thousands of members, one thing I value more than anything about it is the stability of the software. That's one area you can't fault UBB. If it wasn't stable, I would have jumped ship long ago while waiting for the Next Generation product, Gold license or not. So I'm willing to wait for (and help improve) a quality product. If all you're worried about is server performance at this point, I think waiting a few more days for the new product is well within reason. But that's your decision to make. Please kindly make it silently though. Many of us are tired of hearing 3 years of similar non-productive comments.

Respectfully,
Z_P (off soap box and back to my sand box)

Stress the system until it breaks. Hey.. it works for Spacecraft.. why not here?

UBB since 1999: MonteCarloSS.com