i just wonder why just the notificationemails aren't sent out, every newsletter came thru and was sent without any bug, using sendmail as well as smtp: both works fine. for newsletters and newuserregs as well as forgotten passwords.

as stated above, it's not possible for me to install another ubb - it's even not my server. i am not allowed to install a new one and i do not like to, i'm still confused and slightly angry about these circumstances, daily i get new mails from our users cncerning that bug and this gets on my nerves.

charles, you know every line of the code of the ubb, you know the major bugs, you know how even to fix problems which appeared by wrong hacking / patching the bbs. so, beforte testing just backup all the files :-) ? i can even register you an account with admin-features, tell you the access-data for the server and so you can switch off the bbs, browse around, backup the files, run your test-scripts and restart the bbs as soon as you found the bug which shoudn't take a minute for you as THE pro...

i really would like to solve the problem asap because the not-emails ARE an important part for my users to come back and i do not like to loose my users because of an technical problem...

regards,
chris