Alright, I love UBB Threads, the look and everything. I am just afraid I will miss something from vBulletin or Invision Power Board (IPB) if I choose these board and I am not sure but maybe they have better permission controls. Is it something they have that UBB Thread hasn't?

Any tips or comments how UBB Threads is better than vBulletin and IPB, except the portal? I would love to hear some stuff why I should choose this forum over them. If I am honest, the default style on this forum is the only one of these I have seen that I like, I am not sure if I will be able to make a nice skin for and if it as customizable as vBulletin or IPB.

Also do you have a future roadmap for UBB Threads, so I know where the forum I am buying is going.

Would it be easy to do this? To make a new navigation link to Watched Topics and show when the latest post was added, should actually be default in UBB Threads. A single page just for Watched Topics, so you easily can get access to your subscribed content. Because it is somewhat hard to go to My Stuff > Watched Topics > My Watched Content > My Watched Topics.

Another small suggestion, why not just enter the previous edit reason text when editing the post again, so you don't have to enter it twice or again.

On active topics, can I add lets say "Active topics in x days or x weeks or x years?"?

A cool thing would be "Show my shoutbox comments" and in the shoutbox, show previous shouts if enabled by the admin.

How do I make a private topic? How does it works? Can I invite multiple recipients and kick them if I don't want them there anymore, lets say for collaboration etc.? Or kick any persons that I don't want to give access to anymore. ?

When I click the topic, why do I come to the 4th page instead of the 5th page which is the last post?

If I just want to reply, to none but just to the post, must I use quick reply then? Since if you click a reply button on someone's post, then you reply that person.

Can I add custom BB Code? Can I add flash content, such as YouTube videos?

Can I just give certain usergroups or users right to use an avatar, and specify different sizes for different users or usergroups? Can I turn animated GIFs for some people or usergroups on and for the others off? Can I give access to images in signature for some users and usergroups and some not? Is the permission system powerful in that way?

Last edited by Alexander; 12/25/2006 6:25 PM.