Originally Posted by Sirdude
talk about pot / kettle / black dude. you are the king of mis-reads and topic hijaacks. so get real. i misread vhost and reply vps and you get holier than thou on me.
Man you fly off the handle easily... I simply asked you to reiterate your comments as to get a valid stance as I have several clients in VHosting environments and was looking for places to refer them to... Next time calm the hell down, all I wanted was your advice here...

Though, you ultimately answered my question, which is a "don't bother with them" with:
Originally Posted by Sirdude
i don't know if i'd vouch for them as they started complaining about CPU loads for a medium sized board.

As with "you get what you pay for" eventually every site grows out of a VHost ability, sites get large, that's the reason we start sites, to get popular. And sooner or later we have to go with dedicated resources (with a VPS) or even a dedicated server as to stop monopolizing a server.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!