Originally Posted by Gizmo
I made a wrapper.php script for a client some time ago that just reads wrapper.php?page=pagename from a ubb/pages/pagename.php page on the server for a client a while back; never really did anything with it lol
I'm doing some vast code cleanup before releasing the file; but for anyone interested you can see a demo here.

The link in the footer of the page will direct you to the information page of the script, which will link you to the UBBDev thread once I release it to the wild.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!