Yeah, I've got the link to the control panel. I can log in as a member no problem, but for security reasons (paranoia) I used a different password for the control panel. Unfortunately there is no lost password link from the control panel page.

As for the email address being different than the one I signed up with EBB with, it's not likely. I set up this board in 2001, signed up with my host at exactly the same time. Did them both the same day in fact, the forum was the sole reason I got the website (as you can see, that homepage hasn't been updated in years). The email addy I was using in 2001 for my hosting company is the same one I used with EBB. Is it possible that EBB changed over their system since 2001 one and lost track?

Ruben- I'm very interested in the solution you offered, re FTP. That sounds like it should work, and I do remember going into all that way back in 2001 one with the members folder, etc...Only thing is, I'm pretty sure those files were on an old hard drive that died a couple years back. I may have backed up the FTP folders previously though, I need to check. But lets say I can't find it...am I screwed here? Surely there's a way UBB can find my license with or without whatever email address they have (or apparently don't have) on file first, no?

Hey thanks a bunch for your replies, you guys are great.

Shant