I ran a test in this forum here and it seems to work fine here. So it must be something about the settings in my forums.
Here's a standard post that one of my BellaOnline editors would make in her forum area. It's a promo for one of her articles. Note the curly quotes in the first word I'm.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I’m writing this during December so maybe that has something to do with all the tired and stressed business owners I’ve been meeting lately. Somehow though, it feels deeper than just the end of the year, it almost feels like many people are experiencing business burn out.
Is Your Business Burning You Out? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That will NOT work on my forum for some reason. If I manually go in and change the curly quotes to straight quotes it will work. The curly quotes worked fine until we upgraded to this latest version.
Any ideas?