Hi all and a Happy New Year etc...

It's been a while since i last posted here a things had been running fairly smoothly....

Today i was made aware of an issue when trying to register on my forum (www.hcmaces.com) as a new user.
A user completes all the necessary information, and when they click on submit you get back a white page with the following...

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forums/ubbthreads7/ubbthreads.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I've checked logs and there is nothing in them. I've checked the users and the user does not get created, so the error is bombing before the information is committed to the database.

Now, as said, it has been running happily for a number of years, so obviously something has changed.
The only change that has been made, back in October, was that my hosting provider moved all the servers from their Data Center into a "cloud". A quick check in the users table shows that the last new user to register with my forum was around October time - so too much of a coincidence.

I'd appreciate any clues or pointers as to where i should start looking to track down what the issue could be.

Regards,

Barry