Times change. Either adapt to these changes, or keep doing the same thing you've been doing for the past decades and continue to see people leave. The upset argument about "Facebook killed my website" is not time well spent. Figure out what your customers TODAY want, and then give that to them.
Exactly
Please don't take my comments as a criticism. You've done some great work here. I thought this suggestion would make things better.
In my forum a big part of discussion has always been ... look at this... (uploaded photo,,, ) what do you think?...
Back in the day I had to worry about dial up connections and monitor size, etc... I'd say... send us the photo and we'll resize and post it for you.. More recently, it's upload the photo here.. (to Gallery or other photo upload site and include the photo your post using [img / img] tags)
With the convenience that sites like Facebook provide nowadays to upload photos I think it would be a great thing to make it equally as easy to include a photo in any post.
Bill