My last words on the subject then I'm totally finished other than it isn't working type post.

Now for you young guys whom weren't born yet.

When Windows 3.1 came out the manual was a few inches thick, people actually read things and wanted to learn.

When Windows 95 came out the manual was less than an inch thick because people were less interested in learning.

When Windows 98 came out the manual was 3/8" thick because people just couldn't bring it to them selves to read anything. This was the last time a manual was written for the most popular operating system in the world.

Yes id242 I see where you're going with your rant but you young guys need to learn that if you can't make things easier to use in this day and age it doesn't matter how good you are or how good your community was. You will loose users day after day because the end user doesn't want complicated things. They won't read or want to learn. If they can't do it without asking or reading how they won't bother. Your drag and drop image attachment is the best achievement this product has ever had and thank you for incorporating it into UBB.threads it does make a difference.

It's a point and click instant gratification society. Until you learn this and how to compete with it you will continue to loose customers and followers. I'm done. I will just post if it doesn't work, what would I know ayy? When I was growing up I listened and took into consideration what my elders thought me and told me. I made informed decisions upon their experiences. I learned and became better. That is also so,etching lost with the younger generation.

Rant over. Lips sealed. Now I will sit back and just watch and tell if it is broken.