There are several Styles which you can use on your forums.UBB.threads styles - Updated
UBB.threads styles - New for 7.6.1
- UBB.threads - Dark
- UBB.threads - Light
- UBBCentral - Crimson (Red-White)
- UBBCentral - Lime (LightGreen-Green)
- UBBCentral - Marshmallow (Blue-Green)
- UBBCentral - Mocha (Brown-DarkGreen)
- UBBCentral - Zen (BlueGrey-Grey)
- Ventura - Burgundy (DarkRed-DarkerRed)
- Ventura - Cobalt (DarkBlue-DarkerBlue)
- Ventura - Pine (Green)
- Ventura Open - Ink (Blue)
- Ventura Open - Mint (Green-DarkGreen)
Easily import the styles the same way you've always been able to import styles:
1. Go to Control Panel » Styles
2. Click the "Import Style" bottom tab.
3. Browse to your local install/styles/ directory from the "ubbthreads-XXX.zip" archive and select the style file you want to import.
4. Once your chosen style has been imported, you'll be at the "Edit or Add a Style" page. Confirm that Images within "Name, Images & Wrapper" is set to "default".
5. Click the "Update or Add Style" button at the bottom.
Your newly imported style is now ready to be used by your users. Repeat this process for each of the other new/updated styles you want to use.
From the Styles list page, now you can mark your older stock styles inactive, or delete them if you choose. Don't forget to set a default style for your forums.
If you are currently using a stock style from your original UBB.threads 7.5 series install, it is highly recommended that you update to the matching current style from within the Member Area downloads section, or the most recent UBB.threads archive.
Within the Member Area downloads is a section listing for Style Packs. These Style Packs are already included within the main UBB.threads zip archive. They are also being made available independently with the intention of being useful to forum owners still running UBB.threads 7.5 series forums. Ideally, we'd like those older forums to update to the latest version, but we know that you're staying on that version for your own reasons. These Style Packs are compatible with UBB.threads 7.5 and 7.6. There have been zero adjustments made to them to account for the 7.5 series template bugs (which have since been corrected in 7.6). We want your 7.5.x forum to look modern. So at no extra cost, here they are for you