After looking - I really think it's something specific with either your banner software or some of your banners.

The page didn't really stop generating - what happend for me is that my page stayed stuck attempting to load one of the banners. Then my browser timed out.

I got page incomplete from a graphic which when I opened it up was a banner for a cruise or something.

So something is holding up the loading of some of the banners - then the browser gives up before it does the rest of the page.

You really should have a run at things without the banner stuff installed. That would help you narrow down the trouble.

Also - I can't remember if 6.1 had the Zlib compression option in the config file or not. If Zlib compression is turned on - you might try turning it off and see if that helps.

Really narrowing it down so you can pinpoint the trouble woudl be the thing to do. It seems to be a timeout issue of some sort.

Josh
www.joshuapettit.com
ThreadsDev.com Administrator | InfoPop Community Moderator
Register to see my How To/Site Help Library Forum at ThreadsDev.com.
My threads 'tweaking' abilities are for hire for upgrades, tweaks and modifications.