"less years"? Unix has been around since the 60's; granted the Linux Kernel hasn't been around nearly as long, unix was still with us before M$ was a twinkle in bill gates' eye...

BTW, why do we keep argueing about this? We keep saying we're going to stop yet somehow we get back on the same track...

And actually, IMO, of using both IIS and Apache, Apache is a far superior and more customizable webserver, but that's my opinion, should you choose to have another opinion, that is your right wink.

You know, I don't like macs anymore... First they're their own OS, then they're built on BSD; so they're no more than an XWindows on prepriatary hardware... Then they decide to go the route of running on standard pc's using intel processors, so now they're officially no more than an xwindows on a *nix host... craziness... I'd still probably buy a mac though if i had the cash to blow on a random new toy hehe...

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!