And I totally understand where you're coming from as well. Honestly, 7.4 as it was, was never supposed to even come out. 7.3 had too many hands in the cookie jar and it took way to long to get things working properly. So 7.4 was released which was many bug fixes and some small features thrown in, which weren't really supposed to be added either but needed to have some substance with the release.

The need for the UI rewrite surfaced in beta testing during the 7.3 development. You can see portions of the need for it in the My Stuff area now. Sirdude and I tried to work through it the best we could, but it's still not quite right and some of the classes and tables are fudged to make it look the best it can.

Not going to hide the fact that the UI update is a big deal, and it's going to take awhile, but like I replied to Sirdude there is no reason why we can't put the blogs in at the same time and do them properly.

We'll still end up with a 7.5 release that will have the changes we have so far and probably a few other things and fixes in place.