Uh... as awkward as this sounds... nice... rack JAISP.? smile I sent you a PM.

Thanks Allen for pointing out the specials at webhosting talk. There is a special now which honestly seems to be a fantastic deal. 40% off for the life of the VPS AND double the bandwidth and RAM.

$42/mo for 2GB/RAM 50GB storage/ 1300GB bandwidth (or $51 managed) seems to be a steal. From what I've read (not just your account) Future Hosting seems to be pretty reputable. I tend to be leaning that way. For that, I could have a backup environment ready to go at a moment's notice and still be paying less than elsewhere.

I have to admit, I'm a Solaris guy through and through, but Linux is looking more and more appealing for this (considering it's running on Linux now.)

And Gizmo: I know that we only NEED 512-768MB of RAM, but more is better in two ways: 1) It's more - duh. 2) It reduces the number of VPS's on the box - thus the chances of contention go down just a little bit. I know this doesn't require THAT much processing power, but it doesn't hurt. With the extra RAM it allows us the potential to add Gallery or the like if we so desired.

With that said, their lower tiers suddenly look more appealing too.

Anyway, we've got stuff to "discuss."

Thanks for all the help (so far).