Well I should clarify it was clear these were no dummies I was dealing with on the phone. In one case that was actually the problem. You tend to listen to people less when you think you're smarter or more well-informed. He sent me a new password for the hosting site 2 times, not understanding the difference between the control panel for the hosting site and my website. After the 2nd time I called him and told him to check his email for the link to my control panel. He acted like he got the email and clicked the link. Then he told me "I just tried the password I sent you (for the hosting site) and it works sir." I wanted to get mad at that point but I reminded myself that he probably deals with a lot of gerks all day and he probably thinks I'm one of them, so let me try one more time before I ask to speak with somebody else. So I made him read the link I sent him in the email. Only then did I hear him punching away at the keyboard and click my link...then he was like "Oh THIS control panel"...:/

Another problem is you sometimes have to ask them to repeat a word 4 or 5 times and they get frustrated. He said the word "ultimate"...but it sounded like "rooldemud" so after about the 5th time he said the word, I had to make him spell it. He probably thought I was just messing with him.

All that said, they never left me on hold and genuinely tried to do what they could. But look at the end result, they came up with nothing and some strangers on a forum solved my issue. And you all don't even work for UBB. Again I just want to express my gratitude for that. Do you all have your own forums?