Ah were to start however I think most of my wants will have to wait till UBB8.

tapatalk or a mobile theme. There is a awesome mobile setup for wordpress that makes the web site act as a app.

A more robust shoutbox, like options in the admincp for bb codes. My community uses the hell out of it. One open source forum has a history button for it that will display the last X amount set in the admincp. I think the default on UBB is it holds 30 shouts then truncates them as they come in. Was planning on modding this as well so I could set it to a 1000 with a pop up page that will display them. I believe there was a mod called Naked Shoutbox or something by SirDude. I was planning on taken a look at it and seeing where I could improve it to fit our needs.

Multiquote

Ability to set nested quotes and how many. Never found a spot for this so modded the core code.

People check the forums at work. I also modded it so they can shut off images in posts. They are instead turned into links.

a WYSIWYG addon for the quick reply that can be turned on or off in the userCP.

This may be low on the list. But was building into the other software that we had picked. A way for them to change and tweak css. I could build themes all day every day and not make everyone happy. Give them the ability to change the color of links and they will toss pickles at my feet.

I have many more and will post later, just have a tenant walking towards my office. She has been trying like hell lately to clog her toilet so bad that I cant unclog it. And from the look on her face I think she may win soon.