I would love for the photo gallery to be updated and include the features of SirDude's app. I especially need the gallery to be able to self update by calendar date when displayed as an island. I also like the multiple photo upload selection as in IP Board forum software, where many photos can be selected and uploaded at once.

I am also in favor of Android and IOS users being able to post photos, which is currently not available.

I would also like to see an Admin area with some built in "security" features such as:

1. The ability to see exactly what a member's activities have been on the board. What they have been reading within a specific time period.

2. From time to time, we get known troublemaker members, attempting to resignup, and members sharing their accounts, and members with login info that has been compromised, and THEY usually don't know it (neither do we). If there were an interface in control panel, or a plug in, it would help with those issues. There is a similar feature built in, which tracks members logging in from the same IP, this would track members signing in from MULTIPLE IPs, with possible the added feature of letting us know if they could have traveled that far (to the geographical location of the IP) in the time span of the logins.

And lastly, a column with the posters name instead of it being underneath the thread title.