Originally Posted by UBBSystems
Let's start by replying to this thread with requests for new features and fixes, then we can organize them in terms of popularity and feasibility to complete quickly.

Here's my list of new features that I'd like to see sooner than later:
  1. User profile revamp. The comments section in the user profiles can use a lot of improvement. For one, I don't think the user is notified of new comments there. They absolutely should be and also be given an opportunity to moderate/approve/remove comments there. Let's also add a "wall" like section to user profiles showing the user's recent activity (posts, shouts, profile comments, etc). Also let the user add more info about themselves and a larger pic. We really need to be making these profiles more Social like (think Facebook and Twitter profiles) and give them a custom URL like ubbcentral.com/forums/<user'sdisplayname> so users will have some ownership of it and be encouraged to share it.
  2. A new Custom Island for an additonal ad insertion before the last new post in a topic.
  3. UBB badly needs a Mobile theme (think Wordpress WPtouch) for iOS (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch) and Android phones/tablets.
  4. Google +1