Something I noticed is that my one google bot is actually Google-AdSense and not plane old google.
I think Gizmo - what people are saying is that why should they have to spend $50 on a sitemap - personally I would if there was a way for it to list all non-threads pages that included a threads template and threads script page.
I have not checked my google listings recently, so do not know if it has gone up at all - but if my single bot is connected with the Adsense that I have on my site and not anything to do with the google database then it is not working for me.
Maybe google have moved the goalposts - but then why are some sites better than others.
For me, my listings in the UK Google is diabolical - this may be due to an unrelated matter - but it is a concern for me.
If I do site:fansfocus.com on google.co.uk - I get a big fat zero! I would love to know why??