site:http://www.britishcarforum.com/bcforum is what I search, I recieve 35.2k pages; not one is from your old forum; a lot are your classifieds and some are your chat, and some other misc things, but there is forum data within...

Again, I am NOT looking at your old install's directory, I AM looking at the NEW install directory.

It's also good to note that google wont' just keep displaying items, after it hits a page limit it'll show the end of a search; i'd love to test it more BUT every time I go clicking new pages it flags me as abusing their servers and i get banned for an hour.

BTW, not all of the data I saw in google was SE friendly URLs, so your searching bcforum/ubbthreads.php/ubb won't show everything, try just searching bcforum like I posted above (be sure it's not filtering content otherwise it'll die well before showing all links).

In any case, no matter what I tell you I'm going to hear that I'm stupid and wrong, hence my refusal to post on this thread.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!