If you do that on mine you get 1 item:
site:www.undergroundnews.com +ubb/showflat

However doing the one i do I see plenty from my forum from my original:
site:www.undergroundnews.com/forum

When using google and searching:
site:www.britishcarforum.com/bcforum

I see pages of results... All from your forum...

I think it helps to note that it looks like most of the stuff that is indexed on your site isn't using the SE friendly extensions, it's simply using the standard script parsing:
www.britishcarforum.com/bcforum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showday&day=20&month=5&year=2007

I would however recommend that if you're going to use a sitemap program that you tell it not to crawl profiles, or member only content, as there is a ton of links to "ubb error" pages that are restricted/member only.

You may also want to filter out the calendar, as your sitemap creator and google will go off the wall TRYING to index it into infinity lol...

FYI, both of the sugguestions i've made (about blocking private data and the calendar) are both stock in my sitemaps script (literally all you need fed to google is the forum indexes and the thread links, it doens't really need much else...)

What I am wondering however is if your sitemap is possibly creating more links than what Google can handle, have you gotten any errors such as the "Sitemaps cannot be submitted which contain more than 50,000 links" message?


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!