Mark, you just proved my point, sir!! Look at the URL - that is pointing to "postlist". Click on the link - it only takes you to the list of threads NOT to a thread itself. That is what I have been saying - the THREADS themselves are not being indexed (they used to be with 6.5). Look at the URL you posted - does it say "showflat" in it? No, it does not, it says "postlist". Click on that link when you do that Google search. Does it take you to the thread, or just to a list of threads? Answer - it does not take you to a thread, it only takes you to a list of threads. That is what I have been TRYING to say - Google used to index every one of my actual threads, but now it goes NO DEEPER than the list of threads - NONE of my actual threads since I moved to Thread 7 are being indexed. Are you getting what I'm trying to tell you yet?

Basil

Conclusion: My Threads themselves are no longer being indexed. To prove me wrong, post more than one THREAD that is from my NEW Threads 7 install. To be sure it is a thread and is in my new install, it must be in the directory www.britishcarforum.com/bcforum and have showflat in the URL.

Last edited by Basil; 04/24/2007 10:50 AM.