When I do the querry for site:www.britishcarforum.com/bcforum, I also see 20,700 but NONE are threads - they are all from other parts of my site like classifieds, photogallery, etc. But NONE are from any posts in my forums.
If you do this query for this site you will get over 1000 hits (still very small as far as I'm concerned):
site:https://www.ubbcentral.com +ubb/showflat
That is looking for strings in the site ubbcentral.com that include the string ubb/showflat, which all threads have. But if youdo the same for my site:
site:http://www.britishcarforum.com +ubb/showflat you only get 2 results from tow very early posts on my site when I moved to Threadss 7. This SHOULD return any thread or post that has been indexed from my site.
But that is only one of two - yet ALLL of my threads look like this yet none NONE are being indexed. What sorts of things might prevent Google from indexing my site? I am wondering if it is something in my setup or maybe the fact that I have a link back to my "home" page www.britishcarforum.com in my main page? I dont know I'm grasping at straws. If I can't solve this pretty soon I may be forced to move to a different software package - I can't afford not to have people finding my site and like I've said, my new users from Google have dropped to near zero whereas I used to get many a day before I moved to T7. There has to be something about either my threads set up or my server set up, or something similar, that Google does not like. But WHAT?