Honestly that would be a major task for me to do right now. Years ago, and I think you may remember, I was quite sharp and a proficient programmer but these days I have not been doing well on the memory area. I may build a completely new server and set everything up on it but it would take me quite some time to install all the server software and setup everything. Sorry for being this way but all seriously I would need to sit here with the Linux, PHP, MySQL, and Apache manuals and page through everything one page at a time to be able to set it all up. I know this would take me weeks to install the software and set it up properly. I plan to do it though but I just can't right now and I would just like to get this all up and running and maybe have the community open in 2 months as it is. If I start from scratch it may take me a year to get it open.

Gizmo I do remember you from the past and I remember you are very good at these things as I believe I use to be. I have several disabilities that are now limiting me on many things and I just feel useless sometimes. I hope you never have to know how this feels my friend.