I think if you installed a base system and configured Webmin/Usermin/Virtualmin that it'd do the rough task of installing the dependencies (if you installed on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux derivative like CentOS), though I paid someone at my host to tune my Apache server after I got everything setup. At least you'd be able to operate a community on it and not have to worry about a resource hog of a CPanel solution, plus Webmin is free and open source versus something like CPanel or DirectAdmin (I actually prefer Webmin/Virtualmin over any other control panel).

I take care of my 68 year old mother these days, and they've just diagnosed her with brain shrinkage related to Alzheimers, so I'm already on a road of learning things on this level, other than just volunteering at a senior facility like my son and I have done in the past.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!