The head is a .js file called into the head of the message board. What had happened is it wont allow a table td tag to be one pixel high now with the latest version but the smallest is 10 pixels high making my design totally crappy looking. I had reverted back to the older version I was running.

Somewhere in the template .css or something was changed and it is called for a table breaking my little script. The reason I wrote this script is so that at various times of the day and through out the year my design changes automatically and also adds different messages or information a the top of the page. If it is ok I can list the URL here for the site and stuff and you can see the head design template I made.

I wont upgrade to any newer versions if I can't have my "morphing" site design on the top of the site. I would really love to upgrade, as I renewed my upgrade license, to the latest version of the software even if I have to totally rewrite the administration area as it looks bad and hurts my eyes with the colors selected for it. I can't tolerate the dark colors in the control panel.

Last edited by JAISP; 03/03/2016 6:00 PM.