My sites don't really do much by way of traffic to warrant anything more than I'm running; but when I was working at a webhost we had a good 30 servers at one time that we where working with all the time. These days though I mainly deal with client machines (some with upwards of 100gb ram) and my little VPS.

Man, that's crazy; I'm sure a big part of it was probably how quickly you got attention as well.

When Trey was little my ex wife and I decided that I'd stay home with the kids and she'd work out of the home because I could do sidework online, and I started to do that full time then. These days I've got two kiddos and I'm still trying to live on whatever side work I can find (but going from $16-18/hr doing Adobe Level II tech support on Photoshop to trying to do web development full time is a really big change; even now after several years, lol). I keep being told it's "weird" to see a full time dad, lol.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!