Yes it is rough. I was a network engineer by day and a sound engineer by night and weekend.

I had started back into the sound stuff and built a very nice compact long range high output out door system right before my heart attack. I posted pictures in the gallery here of the behind the scenes of a video being made. Anyway for a year my sound system sat here in my house and I didn't know what to do with it, like $80,000 wasted. I decided to take on a partner with no money needed and just hand it over to him. I attend maybe 1 show a month right now but we book between 4 to 8 a month. I never have been in the newly created recording studio yet but have a mixing room in my house for doing final mixing.

Anyway my dream of doing fairly large venues outdoors and large inside venues is alive. We don't to like arenas lol but we do like 1,000 people indoors and such. This summer I want to step it up and do 3 or 4 shows a month. My partner is awesome and is doing a great job. He knows when I cash in it's going to become his baby anyway.