Gizmo I may do that on the server setup as you suggest. I perhaps will private message you in the near future and exchange phone numbers if you like and we can communicate easier for a few things.

One problem I have though is that I am the web host LOL. Yeah I was good at it years ago but time has caught up with me. Unfortunately I'm only 48 and have all these issues to deal with LOL. Hopefully I have a few more years to enjoy things. I almost cashed in Memorial Day 2012. One minute I was great. The next I was dying and being rushed to a hospital 50 miles away into emergency surgery. Right from the pad to the operating table. I was told by the floor that I was the first to ever walk out of the ward under my own power with the heart attack I had. Most before me went out feet first and the rest in a bed to the next ward. The entire hallway was lined with medical staff and I was applauded, I was dumbfounded and asked my aid why the fuss. That's when he told me I was the first. My doctor told me if I wasn't as physically as strong as I was I would have never made it there.

Life is short, enjoy every minute of it. I know personally how that minute may become your last. wink